Smart Chemical Services currently has Frac Technician positions available in the Permian Division (Big Lake, Midland, Texas, areas). This is an entry-level position.
Smart Chemical Services provides chemical and technical services to the energy industry throughout the U.S. The company develops, manufactures, distributes oilfield chemicals and provides related logistics and analytical services. It is a producer of stimulation chemicals, fracing additives and specialty chemicals for production, water treatment, fuel additives and other oilfield applications.
The Frac Technician will be a “safety leader” and lead by example. The Frac Technician will be held accountable for location safety as defined by Smart Chemical Services’ policy.
- Report directly to the Field Supervisor, operationally
- Report to the Operations Manager, administratively
- Operationally, receive on the job training by Field Supervisor
- Complete all necessary training
- Responsible for submitting daily reports to customers and management
- Work oil field locations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of work history
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Must work collaboratively and execute efficiently in a matrix organization structure where results are achieved through influence more than authority.
- Basic computer skills.
- Organized, professional, responsible.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor and customers
- Mechanically inclined
- Safety oriented
- Respectful to clients and colleagues
- Hard working, but relaxed and genuine; effectively engages and builds relationships at all levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic about work
- Effective and proactive communicator
- Excellence – set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who works well without direct or close supervision in an unstructured environment
- Strong, mature leadership and decision-making skills; confronts difficult and ambiguous scenarios with courage and strength
- Demonstrates confidence in own judgment and competence
- Maintains the highest standard of personal and professional integrity